Saturday, August 26, 2006

New Look

Welcome to the new look for my site. I was not happy with the original design. The new look is closer to what I wanted. As I learn more about blog design, the site will probably be changed again.

Coming in the next week, you can expect to see 2 or 3 new reviews. I will be covering Karen Kingsbury's Like Dandelion Wind and Taylor Fields' Squat. I also hope to have a review of another older book. The days that I do not post a review I plan on commenting on books, authors, and websites. Eventually, interviews will be added.

I have joined the Christian Fandom staff as the Biography Editor. Tina Kulesa has also been added to the staff position of Fantasy Editor. Christian Fandom has over 400 pages of content covering Christian fantasy, science fiction, western, horror, and mystery books. Take the time to drop in and check it out.

God bless.

No comments: