Saturday, December 29, 2007

Best of the Year 2007

Listed below is my list(with links to the reviews) of favorites from the past year. They are in random order. It would be hard for me to say which is my absolute favorite.

The Shepherds' Prayer by Richard M. Barry
The Lost Sheep by Brandt Dodson
Fearless by Robin Parrish
A Pagan's Nightmare by Ray Blackston
The Door Within by Wayne Batson
The Root of All Evil by Brandt Dodson
A Bigger Life by Annette Smith
Coral Moon by Brandilyn Collins

What can you expect in 2008?

I would like to feature more interviews. A new interview with Brandt Dodson is already completed and will be published in early January.

More book reviews than 2007. So far I already have 2 reviews ready for the new year. They are Fallen by Matthew Raley and Bad Connection by Melody Carlson.

Finally I plan on reviewing more short fiction. We need to promote our short fiction writers. I will be reviewing stories from Wayfarers Journal, Haruah, and Mindflights. If you know of any other Christian short fiction magazines, please contact me.

No comments: